||CHOOSE SYMPHONY PROPERTIES TO FIND YOUR NEXT HOME
Symphony Properties has provided quality housing to Boston students for over twenty years… Our reputation for professional, honest service is unsurpassed. Symphony Properties has more exclusive listings than any other office in the area.Local knowledge. Maximum Exposure. Find your next home.
To secure a rental property, all prospective tenants must sign a rental application and a deposit equal to one months rent must be collected. Please go to download forms for an application. An application and deposit does not exclusively reserve a property â€“ a lease contract signed by all tenants binds the transaction.
The approval process typically takes 1-5 business days. Students generally need to supply the following information (if document title is underlined, please click on the document title to go to the download forms page).
- Guarantor Form – A legal document signed by the parents of each student. Because students usually do not have two years of continuous employment and/or extensive job history, landlords ask parents to guarantee the lease. This form must be signed and notarized and the original must be mailed to Symphony properties.
- Credit Checks – a credit check will typically be done on all Applicants and Guarantors.
- Employment Verification – A verbal or written employment verification will be conducted on Applicants and Guarantors.
- Landlord Verification – Verbal or written landlord verifications are administered if there is a prior rental history.
||sign a lease
Upon approval, all tenants will sign the following (please click on document title to go to download forms):
- Standard and Fixed Term Lease – This contract binds the terms and conditions of the transaction and provides necessary addresses and contact information.
- Rental and Security Deposit Receipt – This form documents the amounts and holding guidelines of all funds collected in advance (ie first months rent , last months rent and security deposit).
***The total prepaid funds actually collected from the tenants in the rental process, including a one month brokerage fee, is currently determined by current market conditions. In a strong rental market, tenants will be expected to pay most if not all of these prepaid funds â€“ the landlord may expect less prepaids in a weaker market.***
- Apartment Condition Statement – The purpose of this form is for the tenant(s) to document all defects of all property within 15 days of move-in to avoid responsibility for prior damages.
Symphony Properties will make your move-in as convenient as possible. Please go tomove-in info for a complete list of contacts to assist you in the transition… We are always available to fulfill any of your housing needs. Thank you for putting your trust in Symphony Properties.