||CHOOSE SYMPHONY PROPERTIES TO FIND YOUR NEXT HOME
Your home is one of the biggest financial and personal investments you’ll make! Symphony Properties has facilitated this important decision for hundreds of home owners for over twenty years. Protect your investment – your home – with our experience.
||OFFER TO PURCHASEOnce you find your home, secure an accepted price and terms with a contract (offer to purchase). The offer to purchase is typically subject to all or part of the following:
- Satisfactory home inspection
- Satisfactory review of condominium documents and budget or home owner association, if applicable
- Satisfactory purchase and sales agreement
- Mortgage contingency for financing approval
- Pest inspection
Upon signing the offer to purchase, buyers typically have secured an attorney, bank representation (if applicable) and a licensed home inspector. All inspections should be satisfied prior to signing the purchase and sales agreement. (STEP 3)
||PURCHASE AND SALES AGREEMENT
It’s time to sign the purchase and sales agreement. At this point, all terms of the sale are fully agreed upon and the primary remaining contingency is the mortgage commitment (STEP 4).
Upon approval for your mortgage, the banks closing attorney will execute a title search on the subject property and prepare all closing documents, including a HUD statement which outlines the accounting of the transaction.
At the closing you’ll need identification, the remaining balance of funds in a bank check (see HUD statement), and a moving truck! Typically the closing is held at the office of the bank attorney and takes about 1-1.5 hours.
Enjoy your new home! Our service commitment does not end here… Below is an abbreviated list of post sale services provided by Symphony Properties:
- Alleviate the move-in process with utility contacts, mover referrals, neighborhood information, management company transitions, etc…
- Provide continual market updates to keep you informed of current market conditions and values for financial planning purposes.
- Provide, upon request, reliable tradesman referrals. (i.e. – carpenters, plumbers, electricians, flooring, etc…)
- Continue a tradition of providing quality tenants if you choose to rent your property.
- Provide excellent service to your referrals if you choose to share your experience with family or friends.
- Answer any questions you have at any time.